New Years Resolutions:
I guess its about that time of year when everyone makes that obligatory “New Years Resolution” post. I have quite a few things I look to get accomplished in 2010.
1. Go to the gym five days a week for at least one hour. I know I can find an hour in every day to make sure I am healthy, well, and physically fit. Along with this I guess I can tag on another couple of goals or resolutions, to run a half marathon and eat healthier.
2. Make Dean’s List at least one semester. I need to do this.
3. Find and maintain a full time job along with being a full time student. I need money. Money is sexy and money makes me happy. Money can buy happiness, I am convinced.
4. Cut all ties with unhealthy situations and people in my life. Basically, cut the bullshit out of my life. See ya!
5. Find someone. As in a relationship. I mean, I can’t lie, it would be nice.
6. Live healthy. Mind, body, physically, mentally, spiritually. I need to live healthy, make new friends who have common goals and interests and are genuinely good people.
I think that pretty much sums up what I want to accomplish over the next year. That is a lot to do, even just in those six goals. They are all kind of tied together, but that’s what makes it attainable and reasonable.
Wish me luck!